The EPA released for public comment a draft scientific study of the Bristol Bay Watershed and its natural resources. A public meeting will be held in Anchorage on Monday, June 4, 2012 at the University of Alaska, Wendy Williamson Auditoriam at 5:30 pm.
There are several ways to submit your comments:
- Submit them online at regulations.gov, follow the online instructions for submitting comments to Docket # EPA-HQ-ORD-2012-0276.
- Send an email to ORD.Docket@epa.gov; include docket #EPA-HQ-ORD-2012-0276 in the subject line of the email.
- Fax them to: 202-566-1753; include the docket # EPA-HQ-ORD-2012-0276 in the subject line of the fax.
- Send a letter to the EPA Bristol Bay docket at:
5. Comment at a public meeting during the week of June 4-7, 2012.
Public Comments will be accepted on the draft watershed assessment through July 23, 2012. Make a request to accomodate language or other special needs by contacting Judy Smith (email@example.com), 503-326-6994. For additional information please visit http://yosemite.epa.gov/R10/ECOCOMM.NSF/bristol+bay/bristolbay or the Pebble Watch Website at https://pebblewatch.com.